How many exhibitor passes will correspond?
- 4 by exhibitor + 2 for each module 16 m.
Where do I apply and collect exhibitor cards?
- You can request your exhibitor card sending an e-mail to email@example.com. To pick, Go to the office of Treasurer, located in the office building, on the ground floor access by the North Forum.
How to apply assembly passes?
- The assembly passes are obtained by a application form service (available soon).
Where are collected up passes?
- In the office of Assembly, next to the Treasury Office. North Access Forum
What are the hours of the fair?
- On Wednesday 24 th and Thursday 25 th May 10.00 a 19.00h. On Friday 26 th May 10.00 to 15.00h
Is there public transportation to get to the Fair ?
- Bus: Line 62 (approximate frequency, 20 minutes.) To the main entrance of Fair.
- Tram: Line 4. To the main entrance of Fair.
- Metro: Line 2. Station “Carolines FIRA-” (approximate frequency, each 15 minutes.) where a shuttle bus awaits free to bring you to the door of Fair and vice versa.
- TAXIS: They can be ordered by telephone at the numbers: 963571313 / 963703333 / 961385500