Company: VALENCIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR CIF: Q4673004J
Address: FAIRS AVENUE S / N
City: VALENCIA CP: 46035
Contact delegate data protection:
DATA PRIVACY S.L.. (FORLOPD) – email@example.com
2. Extended description purpose / treatment is:
We treat your data for administrative management, accounting and tax as well as advertising and commercial prospecting.
3. Limits or criteria data retention:
Provided personal data will be kept while the relationship with the entity is maintained and no deletion is requested by the applicant, They shall be kept in accordance with legal deadlines tax and accounting, by reference to the last communication.
4. automated decisions, profiles and logic applied:
The company does not take automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
5. In relation to personal data provided by you in the contact form, The data, INTERNATIONAL FAIR SAMPLES OF VALENCIA, strictly complies with current regulations established by Law 15/1999 Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL 27 de abril de 2016.
INTERNATIONAL FAIR SAMPLES OF VALENCIA, It is entitled to the processing of personal data based on:
5.1. The consent given by users according to art.6.1.a) the RGPD.
5.2. Execution with customers and / or suppliers a commercial contract under art.6.1.b) the RGPD.
6. During the duration of treatment, INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR OF VALENCIA only carry out the planned legal assignments, assignments to organizations related directly responsible, or if necessary for reasons of management, to banks and other organizations.
7. Optionally temporary transfers will be made to Business Services: Treatment managers outside the EU, hosted Privacy Shield. The Bank hires its virtual infrastructure as a model of cloud computing through a supplier and under the EU-US agreement Privacy Shield. – Information available on: https://www.privacyshield.gov
8. The person concerned can exercise the following rights:
• Right to request access to your personal data.
• Right to request the correction or deletion.
• Right to request the limitation of treatment.
• The right to object to the processing.
• Right to data portability.
• Right to withdraw your consent.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether the entity are processing personal data concerning them, o no. Interested persons are entitled to access your personal data, and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request removal when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purpose they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of processing of data, in which case only we retain for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. En este caso, the entity, will stop processing data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or exercise or defense of any claims.
If you have given consent for any particular purpose, You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent to its withdrawal.
To do this you can use the forms provided by the company, or directing a written: VALENCIA FAIR, FAIRS AVENUE S / N, (46035) VALENCIA.
You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you feel that their rights concerning the protection of personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, You can file a complaint with the Control Authority concerning competent data protection through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 21 of the law 34/2002 services of information society and e-commerce, If you do not wish to receive more information about our services, You can unsubscribe at the following email address of the entity, in the subject “Do not send emails”.
PROVENANCE OF DATA
Personal data we process in VALENCIA INTERNATIONAL FAIR SAMPLES come directly from you:
The interested party or his legal representative. Data categories covered are:
• identification purposes
• Personal characteristics
• Social circumstances
• Academics and professionals
• Job Details
• Commercial information
• Economic and Financial